desigNYC believes that design plays a crucial role in developing societal resiliency – by building stronger community networks, stronger nonprofits, and better ways to connect and bounce back in the wake of disasters and disruptions. We’re now… read more >
We mobilize professional designers to donate their passion and expertise to pro bono projects, and match them with nonprofits in need.
designyc.org design nyc new york city
designyc.org pro bono urban design
- Kids deserve good design: thanks to @Playharvest, Moorhead & Moorhead & @desigNYCnow they have it. #GiveDesign http://t.co/Q02reVrqOC
9 hours ago
- Senior citizens deserve design: thanks to @Serviam Robin Key Landscape Arch & @desigNYCnow they have it. #GiveDesign http://t.co/Q02reVrqOC
- Today is Human Rights Day - what's the biggest human rights violation you don't know about? http://t.co/UVzFBrG9gj @solitarywatch
2 days ago
- Domestic Violence survivors deserve design: thanks to @NewDestiny @EOArch & @desigNYCnow they have it. #GiveDesign http://t.co/Q02reVrqOC
2 days ago
- Thanks to #MaposLLC and #ABArchitekten, @FABAlliance has a fabulous new vision plan for Fulton Street. Check it out! http://t.co/Zwg2Rj8JKP
3 days ago
Congratulations to designers Farzana Ghandi and Pablo Delcán, along with the whole El Puente team for the fabulous Urban Omnibus article about their El Timbiriche mobile wellness unit! Read the whole article here.